DECEMBER 2017 AND JANUARY 2018Pastor
- The Thanksgiving offering will be donated to The Banquet of Salem and The Salem Community Pantry.
motion was made and passed to donate $2,000 from the Edling Fund to be
split equally to 125th Anniversary charities that didn’t receive monies
throughout the year.
- Graphs for donations of the 125th Anniversary charities were updated weekly.
- Thirteen people attended the Elderberries Christmas brunch.
- The time capsule was buried on Sunday, December 17.
- Holiday bags and baskets were delivered to the shut-ins.
- Thank you to Shane and Linda Gibson for their work with the Sunday School children for the Christmas Cantata.
- Continue to recruit children for Sunday School
was made and passed that the following people form a
Security Committee: Frank Baker, Dorothy Conser, Tim Gottschling,
Pauline Weingart and Marian Yeagley. The committee will report to
the Management Division.
To contact us:
251 S. Broadway Avenue
Salem, OH 44460