- In March there were two baptisms; four first communions and five students were confirmed.
- Everything was prepared for the Children’s Worship Easter celebration.
- Six Cradle Roll mailings were made.
there are two members who attend the Elderberries Fitness Ministry
chair exercises that are held on most Mondays and Fridays.
- The Sunday School children made Easter cards for the shut-ins; they were delivered by volunteers along with the Easter vases.
- Eight people attended the Elderberries Coffee Hour/Brunch on March 12.
- The last session for Sunday School will be May 20; classes will begin again on September 9.
- The first session of a new intergenerational Sunday School program will take place on Sunday, May 20 in the Fellowship Hall.
- A quote for an updated speaker system for the Education Building will be obtained.
- Cookie Fellowship will be held for Mother’s Day and Father’s Day.
- Seeking proposals on how to address the moisture problems in the southwest area of the church.
- The division will perform an inspection of the church and Education Building to develop plans to address any issues found.
To contact us:
251 S. Broadway Avenue
Salem, OH 44460