FEBRUARY AND MARCHPastor
- New members will be welcomed into the congregation in April.
- Council members were asked to fill out and return Spiritual Gift Assessment questionnaires.
- A special anniversary Cookie Fellowship and prayer during worship services took place in February.
- Nine Valentine cookie boxes were mailed to members in college and in the military.
- The Sunday School children made Easter cards for the shut-ins.
- An intergenerational Sunday School program is being planned for use later this year.
- Sunday School collections will be donated to Buckeye Elementary for “Reading is Fundamental” in March.
are to decorate the windows in the Education Building with an Easter
theme to make the building more spiritual and less institutional.
- Senior Choir is still asking for more voices.
- Discussed need for Bell Choir bells to be refurbished.
- Two new acolyte robes to be purchased.
- Easter flowers to be set up following the Good Friday service.
- The leaks in the church roof were repaired and the ceiling is to be repaired by Groover Roofing.
- Boiler - the rebuilt pump has been received and stored in the boiler room.
To contact us:
251 S. Broadway Avenue
Salem, OH 44460