June 2019Pastor Alan
as well as the Parish Education Division, needs to be concerned
regarding our Sunday School program - teaching our young children and
engaging our teenagers.
- The Social Media Committee has three
members. Plans are to meet to create some unique worship opportunities
for our elderly and for the digital age. Hopes are to have some initial
direction in this area soon.
- New altar curtain fabric chosen and approved by Council.
- The church was open from 6:00 - 8:00 for prayer on Saturday during Salem’s Super Cruise.
- Acolytes needed for summer worship services.
- Continue to look for someone to head up Children’s Church to find leaders for each week beginning in the fall.
- Renovation of the church is progressing nicely; work should be complete by early July.
- A community service group worked on items in the parking lot.
- Discussed quotes for security system.
To contact us:
251 S. Broadway Avenue
Salem, OH 44460