motion to permanently split the Thanksgiving offering between the Salem
Community Food Pantry and The Banquet each year was made, seconded and
- Safety Committee meeting took place and a walk-through with the Fire Department planned.
- Plans made for handouts and snacks for the Open House on December 8.
that needed attention, as noted by the Safety Committee that were
attended to include the installation of exit signs and smoke
alarms/detectors in the Education Building
- Continue to seek quotes for landscaping.
- Work continues on the 2019 budget.
- Discussion of electronic giving took place.
- Acolyte training took place on November 11 with seven youth participating.
- New Christmas trees were requested for the altar area. A motion to purchase was made, seconded and passed.
- Youth will help Alchemy Acres make pumpkin rolls for their fundraiser.
- Youth will help decorate the Church for Christmas on December 1 and 2.
- The Children’s Choir will be part of the Cantata.
- Looking into an adult four-week study on prayer; a questionnaire will be distributed to gauge interest for days and times.
To contact us:
251 S. Broadway Avenue
Salem, OH 44460