- The Bishop’s Gathering this year will take place on October 6 at Grace Lutheran Church in Austintown.
- Children’s Worship and Sunday School ended on May 20 and will resume on Rally Day, September 9.
- Sunday School registration forms created to help with planning and ordering curriculum.
- Plans are being made for Neighborhood Day in conjunction with the Methodist Church.
- Blessing Bags for the Youth Group attending the Youth Convention are being assembled.
- The committee voted to go with Kish Construction to repoint the front entrance of the church.
Restoration will take care of Phase One repair of exterior masonry on
the southwest area of the church building - the apartment area.
- A quote will be acquired for repair on the gutters and loose fascia on the Education Building.
motion to act on the recommendation of the IT Committee to renew the
WiFi contract for three years was made, seconded and passed.
issues were discussed at the June 6 meeting and many ideas and policy
recommendations were agreed upon by the committee. Their report was
discussed at the June Management and Council meetings. All of the
suggestions had merit and should be pursued further. Management
Division will continue to work closely with the Safety Committee.
To contact us:
251 S. Broadway Avenue
Salem, OH 44460